Friday 4 January 2013

Snoopy bugger


Who and what have you been snooping on??? 
Santa came baring some great gifts this year and he has managed to get me on a very large Yves Saint Laurent  snoop!! From make up to rings, I am living in a YSL heaven and I don't want it to end!!



 ysl 203
Naughty Santa bringing me such a sexy lipstick, i am stocking up on this colour in case it ever runs out... is
 that an older lady type thing to do?

 It was my birthday the other day and I'm getting pretty freaked out - must stop smoking, must buy as much YSL lipstick as possible,must cut down on wine, must stay young - must must must must.


 This baby hasn't come of my finger since the 2 5, if any one trys to take it off they're going to get one hell of a middle finger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment